Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Postcards From Pop

My Dad travelled a lot when I was a kid and one thing he always did was send a postcard from wherever he was. It didn't matter whether he was just a town over or across the globe, gone for six weeks or away for day, he always sent a postcard. Course I was totally meh about them as a kid - I was way more interested in the presents he trundled home - but now when I look back I can feel the love and know that wherever he was, he was thinking of us girls. Total cheese, but also totally true. So happy he wrote them and so happy I kept them. Thanks, Pops - happy birthday and I love you! And, yes, I was always a good girl and helped Mommy.







































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment